We advertise all properties on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) generating interest within the Realtor community. We also post our listings on most of the high traffic real estate websites, such as: Zillow, Yahoo Real Estate, AOL Real Estate, Homes.com, HotPads.com, Trulia, HomeFinder.com, Action-realtors.com, Vast, Realty Track and many more.
All prospects complete a detailed application and are screened for eviction, credit, and criminal histories. Upon approval, tenants sign an attorney approved lease, including rental guarantees, when appropriate.
We will collect the monthly rent, handle all tenant-landlord issues and take care of maintenance calls. We only use licensed and insured contractors to ensure quality workmanship. You are billed only the amount charged by the vendor (no up charge) and we never receive commissions or kickbacks.
Our initial startup fee is $200.00, (one-time payment). This fee will cover initial set up on MLS (Multiple Listing Service), yard sign (if permitted), tenant processing and as many showings of the property as needed to get it rented. When the process is completed and your property rented we collect 15% of the rent as our management fee every month. Rent checks are due from the tenants by the 3rd day of every month and we process any vendor bills on the 10th of each month and send your check to you by 20th of each month or for $3.00 per month you could have funds wired to your bank and also gain access to online documents, invoices and monthly statements.
As an alternative, we also offer a placement service, where we do all of the above, except after lease signing, we turn everything over to you to manage. The start up fees are the same as above, and we charge one month’s rent to complete the transaction. If you choose this option, we strongly recommend you to read and bookmark the following link, Chapter 83 Florida Statutes, concerning your rights and obligations in the Landlord-Tenant relation, www.leg.state.fl.us
Please call us today for a free consultation. We would be happy to visit your property and explain our services.
Additional note to owners: If your property is located within the City limits and it is a single family home or a planned urban development you need to obtain and pay for a Landlord permit. For more information click on the following link, www.cityofgainesville.org
Processing Your Rental Application
- Application fee is $50.00 per adult (non-refundable).
- Only money order or cashier’s checks are accepted.
- Make payment payable to Action Management of Gainesville.
- One application per adult.
- Make sure you sign pages where required.
- Do not fill out or sign the last page (Guarantor page) unless you are asked by our office.
- If you have any questions about processing your rental application, please call 352-331-1133 ext 114 or 106 during business hours M-F, 9 to 5, office is closed on weekends.
- Bring your application or drop it off at 6110-B NW 1st Place, Gainesville Florida 32607 along with your payment. Applications will not be processed until payment is received.
Signing The Lease Agreement
- After your application has been reviewed and approved we will email the lease document to you for review.
- We will schedule a personal meeting at our office to sign the leasing documents.
- A security deposit (money order or cashier’s check only) in the same amount of the rent will be required at that time to hold the property until the day of move in.
- If you have been approved to keep a pet, then an additional Pet Deposit (amount varies from property to property) will be required at that time.
- You need to bring your driver’s license.
- Bring your first month’s rent on money order or cashier’s check (personal checks will be accepted after you move in).
- Keys will be picked up in our office after receipt of first month’s rent and confirmations of utilities transfer.